The Christmas Coupon - Holiday Movie Musings


This movie starts with 30 year olds playing themselves as seniors on high school. Badly.

Then it moves to 10 years later, where they are playing themselves. Badly.

They meet up with family and friends all acting very badly. The central-Canadian accents that keep popping up keep making me think they’re in Wisconsin.

The dialogue is meh, the cinematography and sound is at times like a home-made movie, and the story seems to be a Cutting Edge-esque friction between an ex-figure skater and her ex boyfriend—an injured-now-fired hockey player. But I don’t think I will ever find out, because I started and stopped this three times today, trying to stick it out, but quitting out of boredom.

I feel like the movie cover photo sums up the quality. Does that not look like a overly-smoothed photo from an office Christmas party?

Do not recommend.

Amazon Prime

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.