Operation Christmas Drop - Holiday Movie Musings



A new entry for the 2020 holiday season, this one was pretty cute. A little white savior-y and a little “generic Polynesian culture-esque” wen visiting the indigenous peoples, but ultimately, I enjoyed it. Big bad political interests want to close a base in Guam, which is known to be one of the biggest relief organizations in the region. They send a young woman with hopes for a promotion to be the battle-axe out there to cut the cruft. Christmas is not incidental in the least, which is a strong compliment coming from me for any holiday film, since so many fail this simple test. But it’s also a fun movie in its own right.

Recommend.

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.