drinks instant pot pressure cooker recipes
Makes 1 gallon
- 10 tea bags (remove tags and tie stings together for easy removal)
- 8 cups water
- (1 cup of sugar for sweet, or less to taste)
- Place all ingredients in pressure cooker pot.
- Lock the lid lid and set valve to sealing.
- Press the manual button, set to high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When done, quick release pressure with a set of kitchen tongs.
- Stir well if you added sugar.
- Remove tea bags with tongs.
- Place 8 more cups of cold water/ice in a 1 gallon pitcher and then add brewed tea.