A California Christmas - Holiday Movie Musings

A good cast, decent writing, largely predictable plot, and NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTMAS. Setting it in December, adjacent to Christmas, does not make a Christmas movie, and should not have Christmas in the title. And no, having the ending scene at a Christmas party also doesn’t make a damn difference.

Manny (the original Manny, not the other Manny) was a super fun character, and was a comic injection that lifted the whole movie a bit for me.

Decent movie if you want a bit of fluff, but skip it I’d you’re looking for holiday anything.

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.