A New York Christmas Wedding - Holiday movie Musings

 



I find that many of my favorite experiences with movies come from not knowing anything about them before I watch them. These days, even a short synopsis can spoil major plot points that would otherwise come as a delightful or interesting surprise. I blame all the competition in the media market for making copywriters feel they need to tease a lot of content to get maximum eyeballs on the work.

To the point: I knew nothing about this movie, and in fact it just came up today as a recommendation for the first time. New this year on Netflix, this ended up being a story that I know many of my friends will a tearjerker when they watch (mostly in a really good way, and others in the too too real way). Unexpected as a story arc, and with some serious twists in it. 

I recommend you read nothing about it and try it. Because some of what twisted and turned in interesting ways was because I knew literally nothing about it when I watched it, not even a synopsis. Just remember this: Love deeply, trust your heart, and be brave.

Netflix 2020





No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.