Christmas Catch - Holiday Movie Musings


Is that Michel from Gilmore Girls?! Yes, Yanic is one of the prevalent side characters in this and I’m here for it.

I didn’t expect much of this movie, given recent movies that tanked for me in the holiday movie department, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Christmas wasn’t necessary, but it WAS integrated in useful ways that were not entirely incidental to the plot or characters, so I am giving that a thumbs-up. It won’t give you all the giddy holiday feels, but it is a fun story.

Good casting all around, the writing was funny and quick, the relationship between the main characters (co-workers, family, friends) was really cute and believable for me. The sets were fine, and some I even admired for their style, which is rare in these B-movie holiday releases.

Recommend not so much based on holiday-ness, but enough to get by and a fun story to pass the time.

Netflix


No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.