Holidate- Holiday Movie Musings


I suppose if I am giving Holiday Inn a pass as being a Christmas movie (and in fact one of my FAVORITE movies to watch at Christmas), then Holidate should, on that level, pass that test? But honestly...it was simply released before the Christmas season, and is about having a guy to show up with a gal at events around every holiday around the year.

If you are looking for Christmas atmosphere, magic, and charm, you won’t find it here. But the comedy writing is up my alley with it’s acerbic wit and cynic-turned-maybe-believer of love storyline. Bonus: Kristin Chenoweth as a seriously sassy and unapologetic cougar.

For Christmas fun? No. For general fun? For sure.

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.