A month of thankfulness

Okay, late on the stick by 10 days, but a Facebook meme is going around that I really like, and would like to do here on my blog. Would you like to join me? Then blog, Tweet, Facebook, LiveJournal, or however!

"Every day this month until Thanksgiving, think of one thing that you are thankful for and post it as your status. "Today I am thankful for..." The longer you do it, the harder it gets! Now if you think you can do it then repost this message as your status to invite others to take the challenge, then post what YOU are thankful for today.

Kicking it off:
Today I am grateful for my husband. I love our relationship of communication, trust, and laughter. I have never felt so safe, and so positively motivated to be a better person in my life. He's worthy.

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.