Daily Thanks

Today I am thankful for my students. They have no idea how proud I am of them every second (I can say it every day, but they can't know how deeply in my heart I mean it!), and how honored I am to help guide them on their dance journey. I know "dance journey" sounds like a lot of hippie-hooey to those who aren't into dance, but I can tell you, it is a very accurate visual for what it means to be moving through this world with dance as one of your vehicles of motion. Thanks to all of you who have put your trust in me as your teacher and mentor, be it in weekly classes, in workshops, or even in reading this blog. It means the world to me to share in this with you all every day.

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.