CLASS NEWSLETTER: Thanksgiving, Winterfest performance, and more!

Hello all! Here is the November Newsletter:

NO CLASS NEXT WEEK, THANKSGIVING WEEK
That goes for Monday and Thursday. Have a great Turkey Day!


WINTERFEST DECEMBER 5th
Note to all Level 2 and 3 dancers who might be interested: Winterfest is coming! Are you interested in performing at Winterfest this year? Get in touch with me right away! We need to work out a rehearsal time for everyone to put the show together. (Right now, it will likely be the Wednesday before the performance, December 2nd, likely from 7pm-9pm. Does that jive?)

Winterfest is an annual tradition for Nomaditude, our student troupe dancers. This year they have invited experienced students who would like to be a part of the fun! No performance experience necessary, but you must be level 2 or 3 to take part. If you are interested, e-mail me right away to get on the planning mailing list for more information.

STUDENT RESOURCE CENTER
I am re-compiling the student resource center,and would like your input!

Not only will the new improved student resource center include class level details, finger cymbal practice resources, and music resources as before, I would also like to include a Student Business Directory! We have a great community of women who own their own businesses, and I would like to feature your business or services in the resource center! Stay tuned for more information on how to advertise your business and reach a large community of women from all walks of life who might be seeking your services!

What else would you like to see in the resource center? Write me with your ideas!

DAILY THANKS
I am participating in a daily thanks practice between now and Thanksgiving. You can see what is on my mind, and participate yourself, over on my blog at http://thetribaldancer.blogspot.com/ Stop by, read, share!

As always, I find myself feeling so thankful for all of you, my beautiful, strong, amazing students. You are dearer to me than you may ever know. Much love to you all.
-Shay
http://www.seattletribal.com

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.