Daily Thanks

Today I am thankful for the rain. Yes, rain, even you I am thankful for. They grey days can sometimes get me down, but at the same time, I am grateful for the water that makes things so beautifully green in my city. And I adore the sights, sounds, and smells of the rain! Oh yes, especially that crisp, clean smell. I love the sound of heavy rain pelting its rugged pitter-pat on the roof; and a storm...! Don't even get me started, when the thunder and lightning arrive. It's rare enough around here that I become a giddy kid, lighting candles and sitting by the window watching in fascination. Yes, rain, we have a love/hate. Today, I express my thanks for you.

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.