Daily Thanks

Today I am thankful for my mind. Another thing we take for granted: our ability to process information, to parse data, to analyze details, to visualize, to question, to imagine. I feel like I got lucky, and got the best of both my parents: my mother's powerfully creative and artistic right brain, and my father's extraordinary logical and analytical left brain. I am not as strong as either of them in these areas, but instead have a respectable balance between them, which I am proud of, and feel blessed to be a combination of their strengths.

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.