Daily Thanks

Today I am thankful for computers. My computer is not only a tool for communication and creativity, it is a conduit to information and greater understanding of the world outside my front door, and far beyond my front door, via the internet. I love learning new things I can do with it, especially when it involves Photoshop, Illustrator, iMovie/Final Cut, or HTML/CSS/PHP; with which any small project can keep me entertained literally for days with just the sheer volume of amazing and exciting new things to absorb and experiment with.

(Hey, did you see my Programs for Dancers post earlier this year? If you are thankful for your computer, too, maybe you'd be interested in seeing some of my highlights! :)

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.