Crazy for Christmas - Holiday Movie Musings



In my second Howard Hessman holiday film of the season, 2005’s problematically named “Crazy for Christmas” (A Christmas in Vermont being the other one), we experience a far-too-drawn-out Christmas Eve with a single mother limo driver and a zany millionaire inexplicably throwing all his money away. Is he dying? Is he compensating? Has he experienced a psychotic break? And will this abrasive single mom get the answers she seeks before she pushes everyone away with feckless grating negativity? Don’t bother tuning in to find out; it’s boring as hell.

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.