Let It Snow - Holiday Movie Musings


I missed a Holiday Movie review along the way: Let It Snow on Netflix, based on a John Green book (and not to be confused with the Hallmark movie of the same name, starring Candace Cameron Burre and Alan Thicke and...some other guy who wasn't on Growing Pains).

While many faces I recognized, the two that stood out for me were Kiernan Shipka (Sabrina) and Liv Hewson (Santa Clarita Diet). There are other known-faces, too. It's a classic vignette style, with multiple young adult stories of love and friendship that are told separately and converge at the end. Bonus Joan Cusack--who I love in everything--playing the neighborhood loon with wisdom to spare.
I watched this when I was fevered and pretty miserable and I remember being entertained and wanting to mention it, but somehow forgot. I'm gonna blame the latter on being sick, and not on the forgettable-ness of the movie. Though like most movies in this genre, it's all gonna seem pretty familiar and predictable, but if you've been following along and enjoy schlocky holiday movies like I do, then you understand that is part of their charm. Recommend.

#HolidayMovieMusings2019

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.