12 Days of Christmas Eve - Holiday Movie Musings



12 Days of Christmas Eve, in which Steven Webber (Wings) and Molly Shannon (SUPAHSTAR! SNL) play out a sort of Scrooge-meets-Groundhog Day story of a rich businessman who has lost touch with his humanity and keeps replaying Christmas Eve over and over to try and get it right. Bonus Teryl Rothery (Stargate SG-1) as the ex-wife, and Patricia Velasquez (The Mummy) as the South American businesswoman. It took a bit to get charming, but it got there. Enjoyed.

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.