Christmas In Rome - Holiday Movie Musings



Listed under "Love Strikes Twice" on YouTube, I found this Lacey Chabert Hallmark Christmas movie instead. New for 2019, about a newly out-of-work American tour guide in Rome running into a businessman out to buy a family business which makes detailed, hand-painted holiday ornaments. She becomes his personal tour guide, and a bit of a life-guide along the way.

Lacey continues to be a charming actress, and apparently has a whole load of Christmas movies under her belt these days. This one was fine. I only half paid attention because it didn't demand much focus to keep up with the bland story. It is shot on location in Rome, though, which made for some lovely shots worth looking up to see. I also liked Lacey's character's knowledge and respect for Roman culture and social norms, and I feel like I learned a little bit about Rome and their culture along the way.

#HolidayMovieMusings2019

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.