Chasing Christmas - Holiday Movie Musings




Chasing Christmas with Tom Arnold has some fun little reference lines paying homage to other movies:

“You shouldn’t have this (a BB gun)! You could shoot someone’s eye out with this. Santa, keep these kids away from the guns!!”

“Here’s to hot tubs and time travel.”

And this double-reference:
(Yelling through phone while a record is skipping in a disco)“Hey it’s your room mate, Joe. JOE! Grand. Master. Flash. You know what new sound you were lookin’ for? Listen to this!”

The movie is modern, mild and sorta-sweet take on the Scrooge tale. Sure, I’ll say watch it.


#HolidayMovieMusings2019

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.