Creative Fun: Drawing!

In the course of doing the Artist Way several times over the past 10 years, I have sought out various avenues of creative expression for my Artist Date. In the second chapter of the book, you are told to make a list of all the things you have wished to do, but never made the time or gave yourself permission to do. One of my big ones was drawing and illustration. Just never made the time.

Enter DrawSpace.
http://www.drawspace.com/

There are lots of online lessons in drawing, from simple shapes to shading, to more detailed lessons in learning how to use scale and proportion and beyond. I thought I would pass it on in case anyone else has a hankerin' to do something crafty, and all ya need is a pencil and a piece of paper. Some of these lessons I would print out and bring with me when I was waiting for class to begin or at a coffee house, or even just my back deck in the sunshine. Enjoy!

1 comment:


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.