The Christmas Chronicles - Holiday Movie Musings


Saw this one in 2018 when it first came out, and am watching it again this year before watching the sequel (and reviewing it for Holiday Movie Musings!).

Immediately we (my husband and I) were both reminded how charming and quick the dialogue is. Editing is strong, CG excellent, and casting is spot on. Kurt Russel is the perfect mix of rough/gruff and kindly. The pacing is good, keeping the action going and dropping in softer, quieter moments of Christmas magic.

I recognized the adorable Darby Camp from Little Big Lies, which aired between this debuting in 2018 and now, so I wouldn’t have known her from that back then. It was delightful to see her again.

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.