Sick, and holiday movies begin!



Being down and out means a little more time with the TV. And the glut of holiday movies have hit Netflix, of which today and yesterday I watched three. 

The current one I finished is  “Christmas in the Heartland”. It’s a weird mash-up of Prince and the Pauper meets The Parent Trap and then a twist at the end that wraps up so quickly and neatly it will leave your head spinning. So neatly and happily it strains belief in the extreme, leaves you wondering how anyone could just be happy after such unraveled knot of revelations, and kinda ruined it for me.

Edited to add: Won't you look at that! In updating this older post with a photo, I found that this movie was later released under the very-on-the-nose name "The Christmas Trap"! What was it I said about this basically being a Parent Trap overlay?



On my list ahead: Christmas Break-In, Christmas Survival, Santa Girl, and Holly Star.

#HolidayMovies2019

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.