The Knight Before Christmas - Holiday Movie Musings




The Knight Before Christmas with Vanessa Hudgens is making me aggro. Seriously? He can just...drive a car, and treats it...like a horse? I have a high tolerance for ridiculous in these movies, but this is off the charts. (List adding up: He knows how to use a TV remote immediately? He knows how to use a toilet? Faucet? Zipper? And on and on.)

The characters are cute, the stage is set for romance, and I cannot get past these throwaway moments of anachronism.

#HolidayMovieMusings2019 #Netflix

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.