Christmas in the City - Holiday Movie Musings




“Christmas in the City”, in which every “small town woman in the big city” trope gets played out, including shock at homeless people, inability to get a cab, and worldly friend in the city is struggling artist in retail who can inexplicably afford a large, light-filled apartment.

That said, this is one I watched last year and am watching again this year because the acting is pretty good, and Ashanti as the stereotypical fabulous Christmas-killing bitch-boss gives me life. Also: Santa is super real.

#ChristmasMovieMusings2019 #HallmarkMovies

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.