The Christmas Train - Holiday Movie Musings

 Holiday Movie Musings begin!!



I'm starting one week early because frankly there are so many new free available holiday movies this year. I have work ahead of me.

The Christmas Train is first, with Dermot Mulroney, Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Joan Cusack, and Danny Glover. This is an all-star lineup by Hallmark movie standards!

Live comments:

2017 and it shows kids sledding on the Capitol lawn in the opening credits. It's already so so old.

He is just now getting on a cross country train for a trip to California. Did no one tell him this week take FOREVER?! (Okay, three days, but his girlfriend thought he was flying, so that’s LIKE forever.)

This guy is quite the Chatty Cathy. He’s met, like, everyone on the train in the first 2 hours. I know he’s sniffing for a story, but this train seems like it is chock full of friendly extroverts. What a nightmare.

These are the fanciest train cars. Wowsa, so much room! And the conductor lady is so attentive!

Wait, are people really standing around watching at chess match in the bar car and applauding moves? No that couldn't possibly be a thing they decided random people do on trains.

That ending. Wow. His California girlfriend is the most understanding and helpful lady ever, apparently. What an alarmingly expertly executed plan by Danny Glover’s character.

Yeah, I recommend it. It’s cute enough for one watch.

#holidaymoviemusings

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.