Holiday Date - Holiday Movie Musings

Holiday Date, another Hallmark movie based on a woman who can’t bear to face her family without a man on her arm. I mean, HOW EMBARRASSING!


Female lead is Brittany Bristol, who seems to be an actress who does movies Like These. All the Hallmark, Lifetime, etc type movies. Her bio is filled with them. Male lead is Matt Cohen from Supernatural. Bonus Bruce Boxleitner (Tron) and Teryl Rothery (Stargate SG-1). 

Actor dude is convinced to go home and pose as small town girl’s boyfriend (who broke up with her less than 24 hours before Christmas. Whataguy!). Romance ensues. I liked it well enough. Check it out.





No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.