Make-up tip: cheekbones glow, eyes pop!


A great way to make your eyes pop, and your cheekbones look more defined:

Apply a light dusting of light colored blush or bronzer just below the peak of your cheekbones. Then apply a lightly shimmery powder, beginning at your apples, along the cheek above the cheekbone below the eye (but not on the lower lid), and around the outer curve of your eye socket. Look closely and you can see this technique is applied in the photo to the side. Experiment with ideal placement for more dramatic or subtle effect.

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.