Crock Pot Creamy Mexican Chicken

 

Crock Pot Creamy Mexican Chicken
* 4 Frozen, boneless chicken breasts put into crock pot. (I use 2)

* Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa (I like Newman's Own Chunky salsa), 1 can of corn drained (or if in season, cut straight from two fresh ears).

* Keep in crock pot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.

* Add 1 package of light cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 an hour.

* Stir together, serve over brown rice and/or in a tortilla

Makes great leftovers, too. Much like a good chili, the flavors blend more in a day or so.

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.