Vintage Birthday Party



Lookie! Me in my 1950's git-up, next to the beautiful Amy, my co-hostess in crime!

I made that dress in one day. Bought the fabric 24 hours before, and whipped it up the very first day I felt better from my strep...which was the day before the party. I found those snazzy shoes at Payless that same day I made the dress. Too bad it hurts me feets soooo bad, I had to take them off after less than an hour, and still was suffering from bruised feet the next day!

Amy made her dress the week before the party as well. Isn't that orange just stunning?! And dig that she made a matching tie for her hubby, to boot.

And Amy is responsible for ordering this completely awesome (and INCREDIBLY YUMMY) cake to match the theme o' the cocktail party:


PS Would it ick you out if you were in a public bathroom at a shopping store, and someone walks in on their cell...and proceeds to continue to talk while they use the facilities?! ACK!

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.