Born to do what they do...



I have to say that aside from love, my second favorite thing to witness is seeing someone do what they are born to do (which is a lot like love, I think).
Chris and I are watching "America's Got Talent", which is surprisingly entertaining, to be honest. But the biggest treat and surprise tonight was a guest artist who played on the results show tonight: Teddy Geiger. As Chris put it, he is kind of a young Joss Stone (which is kind of a joke, since Joss Stone hit her fame at 17 as well, though I think she is 20 or 21 now...).

He is awesome.

Great voice! Within two bars Chris was asking me to e-mail him a link to his website so he could find his music online. Then we looked up his website (cool design, bad coding--very slooooow), and saw that not only is he only 17, but he plays piano (which we witnessed tonight), guitar, bass, and drums on his own album, "Teenage Thinking".

I can't wait to hear what else he can do!

He is clearly born to do what he does. And yes, I know that studying from a young age helps, but there is not only a passion, but a...rightness to what he does. And that is so amazingly inspiring!

GO TEDDY! We'll be listening...

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.