Live from Tribal Fest 2006



Enjoyed the day. Setup was pretty simple. The sari shorties are flyin' out, as are the Bad Girls tees. All out of smalls and mediums. Taking backorders from anyone who really wants one shipped from the next batch.
Show was okay. Some good memorable, some bad memorable, but mostly eh. I am liking the variety in costumes I saw tonight--not all good executions, but I prefer a noble effort of someone trying something truly unique (or at least a strong variation) than someone just plain copying someone else head-to-toe. That goes for dance style as well. Some are unique, and I am enjoying it.

Still not enough improv, but I hold out hope that tomorrow might bring some more.

Was bummed Boom Boom only had two dancers. They did a great job, but I wanted that colorful parade of energetic dancers I saw last year! They did make me smile, tho. They looked like they were having fun. When they danced *to* each other I grinned widely. Love that connection.

I love seeing everyone. Seeing familiar faces of fans and friends, as well as making new acquaintances. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Sleeptytime.

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.