I DANCED!



I DANCED!AND I WALK AND MOVE AND BEND N' SHIT!

I DANCED!

I DANCED!I DANCED!I DANCED!I DANCED!I DANCED!I DANCED!I DANCED!I DANCED!OMFGLOLLERSKATESBBQTEHDANCIN'!

I iced as soon as I got home. And this morning as I lay in bed I just kept wondering how I was going to feel...was I going to be okay. No way to tell until I try to sit up...I roll over and sit up...AND I WAS OKAY! Just that teensy ache, but nothing sharp. I bent over gently, testing...and I could bend over without that sharp smack upside the head-kinda pain.

I FUCKING DANCED!

I was really well behaved and gentle with myself. I could see everyone looking at me sidelong all night to see how I would do. I didn't twist. I made sure anything twisting, Sarah addressed. And DeAnn lead the Aziza drills in Intermediate. I didn't do bicycle shimmies even. I avoided leading as much as possible, and gave more skills and drills for me to walk around and observe. By the time Int rolled around, I was definitely fatigued. I was feeling a little ache in my back and really really wanted to lie down, but thought that would look to funny. So I hung in, and then did a cooldown with splits stretching for all of our benefits (which I got lots of compliments on, so I think they enjoyed it as much as I did).

I DANCED!
idanced
yeefuckinhaw

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.