Coming to you LIVE from Northwest Hostpial



I am admitted, and sitting in a very stark room in a gown that opens in the back. Yeehaw. The desk lady was mean and scowled at me when I brought in a sandwich I had bought at the comissary, expecting a long wait for admittance. They didn't give it to me in a to-go container as I expected, so I am carrying this little paper tray with a turkey sandwich in it around everywhere and I am not allowed to take a bite. Grrr
Back sucks today, too, so I am glad I am here. I had this concern that, as per usual, I would have some ailment that mysteriously went away when I went to try and see someone about it. I guess I couldn't complain if it REALLY went away, but if I had a "good day" today, decided not to come after all, and then had a "bad day" tomorrow, I would have been at the very least irritated.

I don't like the vibe here at all. Nobody makes eye contact. I had to hike around a bit to find this place, and then nobody smiled or anything when they directed me. It's so...meh here. I no likey.

The nurse was nice. And she carried my laptop bag for me. :) She will be assimilated into the new world order when we take over...

So amuse me. Who knows how long until I see a doctor. *breeze blowing up back of gown* What is everyone else doing today?

BTW, Amy and Jen suggested last night that I have a pity-party this weekend. Since I can't go to TQNW, and am feeling decidedly sorry for myself, they suggested I need to make some fun for myself. They offered mojitos and chocolate cupcakes. Mmmmmm I may just do it.

BTW, I am MissClotho on AIM, if you ever wanna chat.

EDIT: MOTHERFUCKER. I asked for Urgent Care and they apparently sent me to the Emergency Room. Nobody mentions this until they hand me a billing notice that says I will owe $100 copay today for this visit, instead of $50. I explain this to the woman handing me my sheet and she just CHUCKLED AND WALKED OUT OF THE ROOM. I AM PISSED!

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.