Herb Goat Cheese Dip

4 oz goat cheese (typical small log)
3/4 cup greek yogurt
1 clove garlic minced
3 Tbsp mix fresh herbs such as basil, oregano, and thyme
salt and pepper

Leaving the goat cheese out to come to room temp makes this easier to mix but is not necessary.

Mix all ingredients and serve immediately or refrigerate until used.

I was amazed how flavorful this was right upon mixing. Letting it meld in the fridge at least a few hours or overnight will give you awesome results.

Serve with breadsticks or crostini.

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.