The back is back...



I am sad to report that after troupe on Tuesday night, my back started hurting a little more. Yesterday afternoon it was downright UNCOOL. Had to go teach last night and by bed time I was walking like an old woman. The right side hurts a bit, but this is surprisingly my left lower back that is giving me the most trouble. Slept like hell. Chris' alarm went off 50 BILLION TIMES THIS MORNING. I am sore and tired. And have to leave in about 20 minutes to go look at granite. And we're suppose to shop for paint colors and sand the walls tonight.*sigh*

I will be taking it as easy as I can, I swear! I don't want this. Not now. Not with summer coming and all of its promise. I want to be healthy and have fun this year. Please god!

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.