TWO inFusion Tribal Performances TODAY!


Personally, these events will be my first performances in 6 months! My foot is on the mend, and I'm itching to perform for you all. Hope you will come and lend your enthusiastic zaghareets to the audience and make these shows to remember!


Two Birds Tattoo Grand Opening
7408 Greenwood Ave N
FREE
11am-7pm
performance by inFusion Tribal at 5pm

inFusion Tribal's favorite tattoo artist is opening her own studio, and we are celebrating with her! Come out for wine, snacks, schmoozing, and get some discount coupons for gorgeous tat-work. Oh, and did we mention BELLYDANCING?!

THEN

Saltana Band at Navya Lounge
7:00-9:00pm
$7 cover, Children Free
All Ages
Navya Lounge
1333 5th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101
Located inside the Rainier Center behind the Rock Bottom Brewery at 5th and Union

inFusion Tribal is taking an adventurous leap and going to dance to live music at this show. It's an experiment for us, and for the fabulous band working with group improvisation. Will we fly or fall? We don't even know! Come see the fun for yourself!

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.