Senseless acts of weather



Yesterday, we woke up to snow falling. Then it moved to heavy, large (for here) hail. By late afternoon it was bright and sunny, and Chris and I were on the back deck--which was bone dry--in tee shirts, barefoot, soaking up warmth from the sun and joking about whether he should try to mow the lawn before it started snowing again. By bedtime it had snowed again, and hail hard enough to cover the ground in white before midnight.
When I woke up this morning, there was a lot of sunshine coming in the window. Now I am checking mail and bopping about the house, and it is hailing again. Oh wait. It stopped again.

CRAZY WEATHER!!

No comments


PLEASE VISIT MY DANCE BLOG!


On this blog I share my personal posts about cooking and knitting, travel and other musings; while I will blog about dance-specific topics over on the Deep Roots Dance blog:
http://www.deeprootsdance.com

I hope you will enjoy both my sites. Thanks for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.